The Southern Yankee Adirondack Chair logo trucker cap is the foundation hat for our brand. The Adirondack Chair is a symbol of being "born" in the north but blossoming and truly enjoying life in the south. Just as the chair has northern roots like we do, in the south we see ourselves enjoying a little more laidback lifestyle, warmer weather, and more front porch sitting. The Adirondack chair sees its life in the south much the same way. We see chairs with more colors, on more front porches and at the beaches, and enjoying more relaxed time with sun and fun, some of the same reasons we moved south!
This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
Born Northern Live Southern - Men's Hats - Southern Living - Southern Life - Women's Hats - Southern Apparel - Clothing Brand - Rep Your Roots - Yankee in the South - Moved South - Trucker Hats
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
• Structured, six-panel cap
• 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv® visor, matching undervisor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)